Thursday, August 18, 2016

New Look

Once again, I thought I needed a change. Even though I have moved away from being an infertility blogger and want to move away from being a childfree blogger, I can't bring myself to really remove those links from the right hand side of the screen. I'm going to guess those who read my blog now either already know me or they found me in a search, and my goal is to move further from that niche and just be a woman blogger with a side of fitness. Which means those links aren't relevant any longer.

I suppose I will start thinking about who and where I should link. As well as update bios, etc. So much work to do when you evolve.  All those people are still in my Feedly so I will still be keeping up with them.

Here's to new beginnings and fresh starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!