Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Squats January 24, 2017

Back Squats
50x8
65x8
85x5
105x3
115x1
125x1
5x130x2

Close stance
3x85x6

paused
3x90x3

wide stance-think wide
2x55x10





Seated Leg Curl
3x90x12

Seated Calf Raise
3x75x15

Air Bike
3x20

Crunches
3x15

Snowpocalypse. I did not get to the gym Monday. I will show you why shortly. Messaging with Wade and asked if I should skip a workout, do two in a day or not space them out this week. He said he would rather me skip bench day than squat day because my bench is stronger than my squats. Huh? I have never thought of myself having a stronger upper body than lower :eek: But I guess it's true. Regardless, I got my upper body workout

This was Sunday, going to the corner store, me on my snowshoes, hubs on his skis. Yes, we skied from home to the store and back.



This is our backyard - that stripe in the middle is a 6 foot fence.




The downstairs sheltered deck off of our bedroom. Don't think we'll be using it anytime soon.


Hubby walking from our front step to get the cars out



Before and after digging my car out



All that shoveling required refueling


The aftermath - views from my dog walk yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!