Friday, February 10, 2017

Accessories Day, February 10

Guess what! I worked out! Woop woop! I actually felt pretty human yesterday and was bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. My coach told me he would write me up a program quickly if I actually got up and went to the gym, and I did!

Accessories Galore Day

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
3 x 75 x 12

Straight arm Pulldown
40x8
2x35x12

Face Pull
30x12
40x12
50x12

Barbell Shrug
3x80x12

Standing dumbbell press
3 x 15's x 12

Seated Leg Extension
75x12
80x12

Seated Leg Curl
90x12
2x95x12

Seated Calf Raise
3x80x15

Romanian Deadlift
3x95x12

Weighted Hyperextension
3x10x12

Weighted Crunches
3x10x15

Reverse Crunches
3x10

Plank
45 Seconds

Did a little extra butt work, because I never do. Glad I didn't push it any sooner though, I felt great today on my way to the gym, but the workout tired me out. On the mend though and I can't wait for next week! Wade told me to eat well this weekend and hydrate lots. That's my plan! Maybe I'll cut next week... LOL

More snow though...

My walk to the gym



My walk from the gym to the bus stop


It's supposed to start storming again late next week. For over a week. We don't need any more snow!

6 comments:

  1. I'm in awe! Now I need to google some of these.

    Also, your snow is gorgeous! We haven't had much this year (my dumb ass loves to shovel snow, lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love to shovel but OMG we have had so much snow. With more on the way... :(

      Delete
  2. Wow, look at all that snow!! I've never been in so much snow. Good for you for getting out in the cold and working out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazing! Your posts and entries in my fitness pal help motivate me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!