Monday, March 6, 2017

Bench, Monday March 6

45x8 (not recorded)
55x6
65x3
75x1

Paused
85x1
95x1
105x1

Wider Grip, Paused
85x1
95x1
105x1 - Rough, bet that would have been red lighted in a meet!

DB Bench
10's x 35
2 x 22.5's x 25

Bent over rear delt raise
3x12.5x12

Hammer Curls
2x15x12

Barbell Shrug
3x90x12

Seated Wide Grip Cable Row
3x75x12

Hanging leg raise
4x10

Weighted Crunches
2x10x10

Reverse Crunch
2x10

Plank
2x30 seconds

Bridges
2x10x10

Trust the process, trust your coach, trust the process, trust your coach. These heavy bench weights are a bit defeating. I do feel like I got off easy today for the most part. I sometimes think I should burn out my arms with some lighter weight but higher rep sets (like an AMRAP 90?) but I'm putting my faith in Wade and am not doing anything outside of his program. Those dumbbells though - those just feel like a painful exercise in futility. I know it's good for something, otherwise Wade wouldn't make us do it, but still.

Oh and this morning, I was offered a job at the gym. All it takes is time, right? It would be cool, a little extra income to support my expensive cancer patient, and a free gym membership as well! I might even be able to fit in a workout or two while at work! But I think the husband would be annoyed with me, and god knows I'm busy enough as it is. I'll talk to him about it tonight.

The other thing I thought this morning as I walked to the gym in FREEZING temperatures (maybe double digits? so cold!) was this is one of the last few times I'll be seeing the sunrise on my way to the gym for a bit. It's freaking spring forward this weekend :mad: a whole hour earlier.... yuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!