Sunday, April 23, 2017

Fat Loss

The original name of this was "Operation Fat Ass" but at the same time, I'm pretty happy with my ass.




It's my belly that bothers me.

I was also going to insert a funny meme about having a belly, but the ones I found are awful.

Anyway, I'm sort of back to counting macros and calories, except my food scale died. So I'm estimating.... which is not accurate in the slightest. Anyway, A few days ago, I was at 185, today I'm at 187. Ideally, I would like to be about 170 by July.

For anyone interested, I'm shooting for:

1724 calories
129 grams protein based on slightly more than 1 gram per pound lean mass
194 grams carbs
48 grams fat

Which should put me at a little more than 1 pound per week loss. That also means I won't actually reach this goal even if I'm perfect every single day. Le sigh. I really wanted cut down to a weight low enough so I can go on a bulk, or at least maintenance and not feel pudge, but I guess if I need to reduce my cut this summer to live life, it will be okay.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a precise calory/carb/fat/protein target. I really admire your perseverance. I need to do this too ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!