Sunday, April 2, 2017

Finding the Motivation

Gonna try really hard to drop some weight in the next couple of months. I have 13 weeks until my birthday. I haven't been motivated, possibly because I have this powerlifter mindset in the back of my head that I can eat all the things.

However, I would like to lose about 20 pounds. That would be 1.5 pounds a week. Hopefully I have added some muscle in the last year, and especially the last 4-5 months while I've been eating all the things.

I'm pretty overweight so I think I can handle a bigger deficit.

I am going to shoot for 1700 calories daily, 128g protein (~1g/lb LBM), 47g fat, and 191g carbs.

I'm also going to strive to get my 10,000+ steps a day.

Wish me luck.....

1 comment:

  1. Losing weight is tough. I'm going through it right now too. I'm down 15 lbs since November and would like to lose 10 more. Celery is not the same thing as cake, damn it!

    Anyway, best of luck to you! I'm excited to follow along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!